What will be a full size/definition render? Finished works bigger in size than 1280 pixels in the smaller side, usually height.
I usually work with a minimun size of 1800/1980/ 2600 pixels on the smaller side of a render, it depends on the picture and the render times, These will be the full size/definition renders I'll be delivering to patrons with the 5$ or more level of support.
How they will be delivered? by mail. I'll be sending a .rar archive on the beginning of each month once pledges have been properly processed, with all the full size renders of the previous month.
This mean that around days 2 or 3 of each month you'll be reciving an email with all the renders of the previous month
CYOA Stories voting system:
For this, I'll explain in each voting the rules again, but here will be a copy for anyone to read:
- I will only count for voting, people that pledged the previous month, and had the current month processed properly, this is to avoid people to just join, vote and leave.
- Every patron will be able to vote, but the vote value will be acord to you level of suport, 1 vote for each $ you pledged.
- If all votes are cast before the last day or it is mathematically impossible to defeat an option I will start working on the renders sooner.
- If no one votes, I'll choose the option.
- If there is a tie I'll decide between the options.