- Shadow Darken
- Image Cache
- Fishing Mini Game - v.1.5 - fixed touch/mouse controls for reeling, cancelling, etc.
- Animated Menu Cursor - v.1.7 - added visibility toggle on/off during game and on game load
- Quick Arrange Party - v.1.3 - modified to be compatible with Yanfly's party system plugin
- Message Background (VX Ace) V.1.3 - updated demo and page
- Prize Wheel - v.1.2 - added ability to use background and foreground pictures in the wheel scene as well as disable default map background blur
- Magic Shards - v.2.2 - added ability to hide shards actors cannot equip from their shard lists
- Tools - v.1.1 - big update to how icons in the HUD work including plugin settings for zoom change, icon size, item number and ability to use images instead of icons in the HUD
- Map Projectiles - v.1.6 - fixed issue when using yoffset, the end angle of fire wouldn't hit the target
- Weapon Proficiency - v.1.2 - added script calls to store weapon proficiency values in variables
- Progress on crafting plugin but not yet complete
- Responding to support questions, site updates, posting plugins around the place, creating quick plugin videos
With the release of RPG Maker 1.4.1 update, I didn't bother to test any of my plugins for issues (so many plugins to do, so little time!) because the update notes didn't appear to have changes that would affect plugins. I've kept an eye on forums and have had people contacting me about issues after updating, however... so I guess it's gonna be more fun times next month testing them all.
Next month might be slower as I have been working hard trying to gain support but unfortunately it's dropped off a lot. I need to focus my time toward my commissions to get them done. Hope everyone's projects are progressing well! Good luck!