Questions answered in this AMA:
1. Did the Vegas shooting change your position on guns in any way?
2. Do you ever have arguments with your wife that result in total failures of communication?
3. What is your opinion of Dave Rubin's approach to interviewing?
4. What have you changed your mind about recently?
5. Why do you think #BlackLivesMatter is bad for society?
6. Is it ever morally defensible to incite violence?
7. Do you struggle with a feeling of superiority when around other people?
8. Will you have Elon Musk on the podcast?
9. If you were dictator of the world, what would you decree?
10. What is your argument against Ayn Rand’s philosophy?
11. If free will is an illusion, how can intentions be morally relevant?
12. What is your response to Hume's Is-Ought distinction?
13. What are your thoughts on feminism?
If you are supporter of the podcast and are having trouble gaining access to the AMA page, please contact [email protected].