Augmenting a previous painting
When you paint in layers, with drying time in between, it's called glazing.

Here I'm adding some more layers of oil color to a painting with a very earth tone base.

I'm teaching myself how to paint fine art paintings, by learning from others. Hopefully, someone can learn from me!