Baseball Things August 16, 2017
It's delayed a day but Baseball Things is back. Included in tonight's episode: Two mistakes the Mariners made in Wednesday's game that can be fixed and vault them a step closer to October baseball, plus what I believe Jerry Dipoto's approach to the rebuilding of the farm system is and what Dipoto's three best attributes are. That, plus thoughts on Mitch Haniger's impeding return from the DL (how does he fit now?) and Drew Smyly's future.
Baseball Things released this post 10 days early for $5 patrons. Become a $5 patron
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
$5 or more per month
- Access To All Podcast Episodes
- Get Your Questions Answered, Be Heard and Basically Be a Producer of the Podcast, with Twitter Shoutouts
$10 or more per month
- Access to All Podcasts, INCLUDING ALL LIVE BROADCASTS
- FIRST in line for questions and topic suggestions
- Co-Host the Podcast!
Hall of Famer
$15 or more per month
- Everything in the All-Star Tier
- Twitter DM access to @ProspectInsider: Leave Twitter ID in place of shipping address
Front Office Executive
$25 or more per month
- Same as Hall of Famer, but $5/mo. goes directly to Northwest Harvest and $5/mo. goes into funding further development of the podcast, such as:
-- LIVE Outings for Subscribers
-- Help Fund things such as Paid Guests, Pre-Funded Outings
(place Twitter handle in shipping address field)
$50 or more per month
- Put your name, your site's name, your businesses name as the title sponsor, plus a 30-second live read early in all regularly-scheduled podcasts (at least twice per week) to promote your site/business.
- Includes social media promoptions
- Have your own podcast? I'll promote that, too.
- Email to discuss: [email protected]