BC: The two sides of Bob Stoops
Here are the best ways to help Houston today.
- Cody Stavenhagen of the Tulsa World dropped the best Bob Stoops piece you'll ever read. This is today's must read. And Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman looks at the monumental task ahead of Lincoln Riley: Replacing a legend.
- Texas Tech's leading rusher is back on the roster after some academic issues, but he has a lot to prove. And Kliff Kingsbury knows who his backup quarterback is, too.
- Get to know an ex-Cyclone now making an impact on the police force.
- John Werner of the Waco Tribune-Herald breaks down the remaining position battles at Baylor.
- Cedric Golden of the Austin American-Statesman tells you more about Texas' new offensive coordinator, Tim Beck.
- Big 12 offensive linemen weigh in on preseason Defensive Player of the Year Dorance Armstrong. And Benton Smith of the Lawrence Journal-World checks in on the quarterback battle in Lawrence.
- Get to know K-State's breakout star, running back Alex Barnes.
- John Helsley of The Oklahoman tells you about Mason Rudolph's goals and his relationship with Mike Gundy.
- The reality for TCU: Kenny Hill didn't get enough help last year, writes Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- A West Virginia assistant has a child due this weekend. Could he end up missing the birth? And stay for this amazing quote: "We were going to try in May, but a 10-3 season happened a little fast. A lot of celebrating, I’ll say.”