Bonus: Work Report
In an effort to be a bit better about promoting my own writing and show y'all what I've been up to, here's what I had published last week:
- I found out Jerry Brown ran for president as a bachelor and wrote about other former bachelor candidates under the headline "Lindsey Graham, You Are Not Alone: Bachelor Presidential Candidates Are Rare, But Not Unheard Of" because really dude, you're not alone. It's gonna be okay even if your popularity is dismal.
- I celebrated the 50th anniversary Griswold v Connecticut, the landmark decision that paved the way for birth control for all (!!!!)
- I found out Lincoln Chafee's wife Stephanie is actually really cool and was one of the first AIDS research nurses in the country at the height of the AIDS epidemic.
- I tried to comfort Lindsey Graham again. There have been two single presidents in US history and sure, one of them is often thought of as the worst president in the country's history, but he still got elected or whatever.
- I tried to figure out Lincoln Chafee's ever-evolving opinion on weed. Blaze it and contemplate it.
- I tried to save you from your exploding Apple Beats Pill XL. Even if it's a voluntary recall, you may not want to take that risk, dawg.
- Oh and I told the entire Bay Area to sell some organs to go see D'Angelo at the Fox Theatre in Oakland. His holy music would most likely spawn some type of vital organ regrowth anyway so no loss there.