Britpressor : Vintage Solid-State Compressor/Limiter with multiband-sidechain.
No update! From scratch!
- COMPRESSOR THRESHOLD : Will set threshold for compressor section. (Orange labeled knob)
- COMPRESSOR RECOVERY : Release time for compressor section. (Orange labeled knob)
- LIMITER LEVEL : Will set limiting level. (Above of Compressor Threshold)
- LIMITER RECOVERY : Release time for limiter section. (Above of Compressor Recovery)
- GAIN : Make-Up Gain. (Placed after Limiter Section)
- RATIO : Ratio setting for Compressor Section.
- MIX : Blending DRY and WET signals. (Placed after Limiter Section)
- HPF : Will cut lows for internal/external sidechain input. (Only Compressor Section)
- MID : Boost or cut mids (1.6kHz) for internal/external sidechain input. You can boost and get more compression on mids or cut for release mids. (Only Comressor Section)
- HIGH : Boost or cut mids (10kHz) for internal/external sidechain input. You can boost and get more compression on highs or cut for release highs. (Only Comressor Section)
- EXT : Will engage External Sidechain input.
NOTE 1 : If you use Google Chrome, download with "Right Click" or download with another browser.
NOTE 2 : Ableton Live (Mac) users should use VST version.
- Added Switchable Gain Reduction Meter ("GAIN REDUCTION" label is now clickable. When it's orange, it will show reduction for compressor. When it's white, it will show for limiter.)
- Internal gain compensation between Compressor and Limiter section to feed Limiter for lower signals.