A BepInEx plugin for Koikatu, Koikatsu Party, EmotionCreators, AI-Shoujo and HoneySelect2 that adds subfolder support to main game and studio. It works with character, outfit(coordinate) and scene file browsers. You can organize your cards and scenes into folders and use this plugin to browse them (features vary between different games).
- 05541f6 @jalil49 [KK] Added H scene coordinate window support (#18)
- 1f186d8 @ManlyMarco Added virtualization to folder tree (much better performance if you have a lot of folders)
- 136be7b @ManlyMarco Added a search box (searches for folder names)
- fe3d5e7 @ManlyMarco Removed the "Open in explorer" text to make more space
- fe00321 Fixed minor incompatibility with Anon's AutoSave plugin (when the "Save scenes to current folder" setting was turned on, AutoSave didn't save to the correct folder)
- 031f36d [EC] Fixed character save list in maker showing the sitri card no matter what if the DLC is installed
- ea30f87 [EC] Fixed character save list in maker showing wrong cards when inside a subfolder
- 167d17d 704214b Fixed occassional FileSystemWatcher errors (@GeBo1)
- 36507ab Minor list optimizations/speedup
- Added support for EmotionCreators (based on port by 七尾奈留)
- Improved performance of folder lists - much less of an FPS hog (thanks to GeBo1 in #11)
- Minor fixes and improvements
How to use
- Make sure at least BepInEx 5.1, latest BepisPlugins and at least Modding API 1.13 are installed and your game is updated.
- Download the latest release for your game below.
- Extract the plugin into your game directory. The dll file(s) should end up inside the folder `BepInEx\plugins`.
- Warning for EC users: Remove `EC_BrowserFolders_Hooks_EC.dll` if you have it in your plugins folder.
- Start Studio and open the scene load window, or start chara maker and open the character load window. You should see a new window next to the standard file list. Click on the folder names in the list to open contents of that folder.