Bug database backup and miraculous rescue
As you probably read in one of my last announcements, I accidentally deleted a lot of old bugs when I reorganized the bug tracker. :-( The good news is that this has finally motivated me to add a backup to the bug database. In the future, catastrophic losses like this should be easier to recover from. The even-better news: While I was doing this, I found an old backup taken earlier this year, when we moved the kn-bremen.de services to a new host. I was able to restore a lot of the lost data from that backup, 236 lost tickets altogether. Sometimes you're just lucky, I guess, although I still prefer being prepared.