- You play a police detective hunting for clues in a series of murders with possibly supernatural causes.
- You encounter vicious street gangs, wild packs of dogs, sewer rats, and some mysterious beings that like to lurk in the shadows.
- You can go from one location to another by selecting different pathways in the game, and return to a location through one of the many exits. (There are 22 different locations.)
- The goal is to collect all the clues (and survive) to get a password to the ending. Depending on how many clues you collect, you will either unlock the good ending -- or the bad one!
- The ending is a separate load -- and a mini-game in itself (actually TWO games, the Good Ending and the Bad Ending, depending on which password you unlocked in Part 1. )
Game design and graphics are done by me, with some additional coding by Richard Bayliss (who also composes the in-game music) and Martin Piper (who provided the SEUCK Redux framework).
The game will most likely be published by the "retro game" label Psytronik Software (see psytronik.net).
Please support this project with your sponsorship!