***Survivors, please remember, you are not expected to fund this project. It is here to benefit you. You do not need to send any additional funds beyond the cost of your registration fee for your art entry. You are NOT required to submit an entry in order to participate in the project. There are many other FREE methods to participate.***
FREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE DURING YEAR 4
- Survivors can still sign up for theAlbum of the Survivors HERE & Map of the Survivors HERE .The Map of the Spinal Arachnoiditis Survivors Registered at The Art For Arachnoiditis Project is Live At Google Maps HERE.
- Hope Cards for Arachnoiditis Survivors from anyone who would like to encourage an arachnoiditis Survivor on a path to Independent Sustainable Wellness are being accepted Now. There is no fee to enter this category. Find out more about that HERE.
- You must be registered with the project via the attached registration form to be eligible to receive a FREE copy of the Creative Wellness Program Independent Study pdf. No fee is required if this is the only reason you have registered.
PAID ENTRIES ARE ALSO BEING ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ~Deadline April 9, 2018
($5 Entry Fee for each entry)
Please DO NOT MAIL your artwork to the studio.
- Photography (300 dpi jpg format only)
- Illustration (a photo of your illustration in 300 dpi, jpg format) Category includes graphite and color drawings in colored pencil, pastels, or other drawing media
- Mixed Media (a photo of your mixed-media project in 300 dpi, jpg format) Category includes painting, collage, wood working, fabric arts
- Creative Non-Fiction (pdf or word format, maximum length 1,000 words) Category Includes Poetry and Arachnoiditis Survivor's Stories
- Video (Maximum length 3 minutes, Format: mp3, mp4, or unlisted video url)
- Music (Maximum length 3 minutes, Format: mp3, or unlisted audio url)
Accepting digital images and audio of your own ORIGINAL work. This project respects copyright laws. "Borrowed" images, video, music or other work by any artist other than yourself will not be accepted.
Art By Survivors will be Displayed in our Online Art Gallery, awareness videos, and in project publications. Pending adequate funding; your art will also be displayed Live and Open to the Public at the next Survivors' Art Exhibit. Tentatively scheduled during Arachnoiditis Awareness Month, July 2018. Admission is FREE.
Please review the attached registration form. Feel Free to CONTACT the studio if you have any additional questions about this process.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Be sure that your digital file names match the Titles listed on your entry form. Label your digital file with your last name, the number and first word of the title of the entry which corresponds to the Title on the entry form (i.e. kalkbrenner1hopeful). Then, Send your digital files to [email protected].
Send your entry form with your digital entries as described above.
Then, PAY ONLINE NOW (additional fees may apply). Your online payment also indicates that you hold all copyrights for use of the work submitted and have given your consent & release for use of this work in The Art For Arachnoiditis Project Exhibits and Publications.
SEND YOUR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FORM BY SNAIL MAIL
Mail your entry form with your Registration Fee payable to:
The Art For Arachnoiditis Project, SheilaLynnK Art Studio, 345 South Main Street Wellsville, NY 14895
Your artwork will NOT be utilized in the Art for Arachnoiditis Shop without your explicit written consent. To submit original art to this catalog to benefit the Art For Arachnoiditis Project Awareness Efforts. Send submissions with your signed Art In-Kind Form to [email protected] subject line: Add My Art
If you are NOT an arachnoiditis survivor but would like to support the project you can: Make a tax-deductible contribution online at NYFA [The New York Foundation For the Arts, a 501(c)(3) Non-profit organization] "Established in 1971 as an independent organization to serve individual artists throughout the state, the mission of New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) is to empower emerging artists and arts organizations across all disciplines at critical stages in their creative lives and professional/organizational development. In 2009, we extended our programs and services throughout the United States and the international community." Find out more about NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship.
via check made payable to: The New York Foundation for the Arts, MEMO: The Art For Arachnoiditis Project; MAILED TO: SheilaLynnK Art Studio 345 South Main Street Wellsville, NY 14895. Contributions of $2500 or more must be accompanied by a Contribution Letter.
- View Visual Art Entries from Previous Years in the Online Gallery at Artforarachnoiditis.org
- Read Creative Non-Fiction and Survivors' Stories entered in previous years.
- STUDIO HOURS My CV/Resume Studio Mission Statement
BY REQUEST: For patrons not participating in Patreon, here is another way to Support the ART and the Creative Wellness Projects at the Studio
Level C $45
This is a ONE Time charge for individuals who would like to Support the Art being Made here. This payment option is intended for those who are not interested in a long term subscription or commitment at this time. This payment is NOT tax-deductible and is NOT linked to the Rewards or Terms of any Patreon Subscriptions.
ALL NEW BENEFIT FOR ARACHNOIDITIS SURVIVORS
Each Creative Wellness Program purchase made at SheilaLynnK Art Studio equals a FREE ONE for an Arachnoiditis Survivor. This independent study program pdf includes ALL FIVE modules with worksheets, activities, resources, and information that are yours to keep. If you are a survivor or know a survivor who would benefit from this program, please sign up here to be added to the list of recipients. Programs will be e-delivered based on availability. This is a first-come-first-served equal opportunity offer.
SIGN UP HERE TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST OF ARACHNOIDITIS SURVIVORS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE PROGRAM. Survivors must be signed up on the list AND have a confirmed registration to receive this FREE Independent Study pdf.