Artist Cassie Meder presents a look into her process of photographing oneself in a creative, conceptual way, using her fluid, natural, and fun approach to low budget photography with minimal equipment in confined spaces. Here you will discover how she created her latest image titled "Perpetua" in a very laid back, beginner friendly approach.
You can now download the digital tutorial package by subscribing to her unlimited digital tier on Patreon. This will also gain you access to her entire weekly digital feed, which will include many more educational packages like this one in the future!
The Perpetua package includes:
- A two hour long high resolution video explaining every step in Cassie's post work on finalizing Perpetua in Photoshop CS6.
- A longer time lapse video (like the one above) to reference when you don't have the time to sit through a two hour long video again!
- A complete folder of 30+ high resolution raw images to use as overlays, which is covered in the 2 hour long Photoshop walk-though. These can be used in any way you'd like in your own photography endeavors.
- A long look into Cassie's process of compositing several images into one final cohesive image using Photoshop CS6.
- A behind the scenes video explaining in length how Cassie shot her latest image "Perpetua".
- Essentially how to get creative with what you have available, turn nothing into something, and with little to no education or equipment!
(Apologies to my existing patrons that have already seen this, I just wanted any public newcomers to see what they can get out of this!)