Church of St Catherine in Mladé Buky
The Church of St Catherine of Alexandria stands on a hill overlooking the market town Mlade Buky in Krkonoše (Giant Mountains), Czech Republic. It was first built as a small chapel in 1599 (on the site of an older wooden church), later extensively rebuilt in Baroque style in 1777–1787. The belfry built in 1599 originally served as a churchyard gate.
oil pastels, coloured pencils. 2016