Plugin for character makers of some games made by Illusion (Koikatu, Koikatsu Party, EmotionCreators) that adds ability to toggle state of clothes and accessories. This makes it easy to see how clothes look when partially removed (useful for making clothes overlays) and to make partially dressed character card preview images.
- Fixed toggles for accessories above slot 20 not working properly outside of character maker
- Ported the plugin to EmotionCreators
- Improved detection of character to edit when pressing the hotkey (including work by @Kyne0658 in #2)
- Ported to BepInEx 5.x and moved dependencies to nuget (thanks to @Keelhauled in #3)
- Renamed the dll to add KK_ in front to keep in line with other plugins
- Fixed config going out of sync with what's actually shown in some cases
- Fixed having to press the hotkey twice to make the menu appear sometimes
How to use
- Make sure at least BepInEx v5.0, latest modding API, and MoreAccessories (if available) for your game are installed, and that your game is updated.
- Download the latest release for your game.
- Extract the release to your game root. The plugin .dll should end up inside your BepInEx\plugins folder. Overwrite if asked.
- Remove BepInEx\ClothingStateMenu.dll if you have it (this is the old version).
- Start character maker. You should see a new checkbox in the bottom right corner. You can configure this plugin in plugin settings by searching for its name.