I am making some changes to the commercial license. They are effective immediately.
- The option to print, sell and give me 10% is not valid anymore.
- You must get the $15 level for a commercial license.
- There is no per sale cost on top of this, your only cost for this is the patron one.
- You must give me credit. A link to my Patreon page is good. If you would include an image with my logo, that is even better. Feel free to ask me.
Before you start
- Send a message to me so I know that you start.
- Tell me who you are and what city you operate from.
- Give me the URL to your shop.
- In your shop, show very clearly that you have a license to sell items from my models.
- In your shop, link back to me.
- Make sure that I list you as a seller.
If you change your shop
Let me know. :-)
Don't like it?
If you don't like these new terms, I understand. And I am sorry.
Feel free to sell the rest of your current stock. Welcome back if you change your mind.
Testing the market
If you want to test the market for prints in your shop, feel free to under a limited time print and sell. I suggest two months. For this period, please send me 10% of the sales price. After that, you can jump on patron and continue.
- After the fourth payment on level $15, the merchant will get access to my complete library of STL-files. Organized and with register for simple download.