If you want to commission me through Patreon, you can pledge the corresponding amount then wait until Patreon charges you at the beginning of next month. After the money has been charged, you can just delete or lower your Pledge.
You won't be charged until the 1st of every month, and it usually takes a full 72 hours for all pledges to process. You’ll receive an email that will indicate whether your pledge was successfully processed or declined.
I can only work on your commission in case of successfully processed payment. It may take 1 month for finishing your commission, so keep your e-mail notification enabled because I will contact you via Patreon only.
· To apply for the current month, you must write me a PM on Patreon providing visual references of the characters or portrait photos within the first week of the month to get the commission within the end of the month. Otherwise it may take more than one month to finish your commission.
· To attach references to Patreon PMs, reference must be online. You can use your dA Sta.sh, Dropbox, WeTransfer or another method to send me the files. If you prefer sending me everything by e-mail, you can contact me at: [email protected] The e-mail object must include your Patreon's account name.
· You must wait until your payment goes through before deleting your pledge. If your payment was somehow declined, you won't get the commission.
· By pledging for a commission, you allow me to submit the final artwork and its process online and/or as a Patreon reward and in case of a painting with a video I will be uploading the video process to Youtube and sending it to you as well.
· You can take just one slot per month but you can pay for two commissions at once ( In case there are opening for it). Just ask me first. :) If you want another commission you can still apply for the next month.
· Patreon accept payments through Paypal, or Payoneer.
HOW TO PLEDGE
1) Go to my Patreon page and Log in or Sign up from the top right of the page.
2) Scroll down the page until you see the Reward 'with commision'
If it said “Regular commissions are open”, this means you can ask for any type of commission (Sketch, portrait or fan art). My prices start from $25.
If all the spots are sold out, you can follow my page by clicking on the 'FOLLOW' button to be updated whenever a spot opens.
To reserve a slot, just click on the grey button on one of the commission rewards
3) Another dialog will appear. Here you can decide which type of Commission and additions you want and accept the rules of the spot.
In this case, if you want an 'Additional character' you should add +35$ directly to the pledge amount. It will result in a 135$ commission, and at this point you can hit 'continue'.
4) Last dialog will appear in which you can set your payment method and confirm your pledge. Your country VAT will be added to your pledge.
5) COMPILE THE REFERENCES FORM
Now you can contact me providing visual references of your characters: you should compile the following form.
· Type of commissions + any addition (sketch, drawing, painting, fan art, etc.)
· Name and visual references (5 pictures max) of the you or the character
· Characters description (5 rows is enough) and character's outfit (in case of a fanart)
· Characters positions and interactions (in case of a fanart)
· Details, perspective, expressions, background, and other requests
Even Pinterest's folders or characters sheets can do, but keep your character's description brief and attach only the most accurate references.
You should wait until Patreon charges you at the beginning of next month, and then just delete or lower your Pledge.
You won't be charged until the 1st of next month, and it usually takes a full 72 hours for all pledges to process. You’ll receive an email that will indicate whether your pledge was successfully processed or declined.
I can only work on your commission in case of successfully processed payment. It may take up to one month for finishing your commission, so keep your e-mail notification enabled because I will send you the commission via Patreon only(or via e-mail in case you contacted me there).
· I will send you the ultimate work in JPEG/JPG 300dpi, or a PSD in case of higher tiers.
· My works are only available in DIGITAL format
· "Preview included" means that I can only make 3 major changes of the sketch. After that, if you're still not satisfied, I will refund you.
FLAT RATE ADDITIONS
· If you want a PRIVATE work, which won't be shown on my portfolio online (nor on Tumblr, DeviantART, Patreon, Youtube etc.) or a COMMERCIAL work, you have to pay a flat fee of 100$: you're paying for the rights to use the work and make money over it. For large-scale distribution (over 1000 copies), fee to apply is +400$.
· If you need files in 1 or 2 weeks, you should add +100$ to the total.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY COMMISSIONED WORK
☆ Sharing it on the web and social media or re-posting it in your dA Gallery (but don't forget credits!)
☆ Using it as a signature, avatar on the web
☆ Coloring it or editing it, but credits are needed
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH MY COMMISSIONED WORK
★ Selling it, uploading on a private site where you must pay something to enter (unless you pay the flat rate for commercial use)
★ Pretending it was made by yourself, claiming as yours (in short, STEALING)
★ Removing/cropping my signature
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO...
★ Share finished commissions, WIPs, process videos, and finished sketches on DevianART, Tumblr, Patreon, Facebook or Youtube but only you will have access to the fullsize file, unless you paid for a private work. I still reserve the right to show WIP of the work on my private Patreon's feed.
★ Print the commission for my personal use for portfolio's purpose.
COMMERCIAL USE OF MY WORK
If you want to use a work for Commercial purposes you need to add an additional 100$ fee which will cover every self-production commercial use, from Covers to inner part of books, Ebooks, posters, convention advertising etc.
For large-scale distribution the fee is 400$.
If you have further questions, feel free to message or note me. ^_^