This was my last con for 2016, and my next isn't until EasterCon next year, so I have now got a big chunk of time to myself.
First things first, I need to get into a proper schedule for my Patreon stuff. I have it all planned out, but paid work and the convention stymied things the last few weeks.
Luckily it doesn't look as if I have any paid work any time soon (hang on, luckily...?) so I will be devoting most of my time to getting the Beta Readers' version of The Murder Club finished. I also want to do a piece of mini art as my first Patron-only update, and I already have something perfect in mind.
Until then, have a read through my public posts here, check out my stuff on Amazon and hold tight! :)
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- access to my Patreon feed of artwork previews and Q&A posts
- monthly Mini-Art or Mini-Stories
- digital copies of ALL my work so far, and all my work in the future!* **
*FYI, you'll get my future work in the future, not now. Not even I can pull off a time-travel heist like that :)
**NOTE: This excludes tier-specific Patron rewards, such as the digests (see $5 and above).
- a digital copy of the Mini Digest booklet (yearly PDF)
- a printed copy of the Mini Digest
- a bi-monthly video where I discuss where I get my ideas, how I structure my books and graphic novels, to what tools I use
- EARLY ACCESS to all my first drafts of short stories, novels and comics. You can give feedback, and get a special mention in the final version.
- 50% off all merchandise I make, from pin badges to posters.
- all my previous and future PRINTED work
- and you will be sent any merchandise I make for FREE!
NOTE: You must donate for 2 months minimum, before I post the goods out (only 'cos postage alone will be around $30 - hope that's cool!)