Cosmog plush finished

ENGLISH/ESPAÑOL

Well well well~~ FINALLY we can show you our little playful Nebby finished. And in the best moment with all the ultrahype that's going on right now.

But before anything, let's talk about important things about this plush. The truth is that it has been a difficult project. It was a plush that we didn't really know how it would look like until we finished it, because you can only see it with all the lumps sewn on. And honestly, it looks very very good. It has small mistakes that we would correct if we were to repeat it, like making the arms a bit shorter or the "hand" lumps slightly bigger. But with the challenge it has been... It's been awesome what we achieved.

If it were for us, we would also add some details like glow in the dark stars or trying to make gradient colours with the airbrush, but since it was a commission, we had to do what the customer asked.

We have to also add that we are a bid "sad" about the lighting of the photos. It wasn't good and the photos missed to capture the vibrant colours and shapes of the plush, because we don't have a proper place and light to take the photos. But this will change soon.

Anyway, we have to say that we are very proud and happy about how it turned out. We hope we have the chance to take better photos of it (or to repeat it...) so we can show how beautiful it is <3


----ESPAÑOL----

Bueno bueno bueno~~ POR FIN podemos traeros al pequeño y travieso Nebby terminado. Y en el mejor momento posible con el ultrahype que hay ahora mismo.

Pero antes que nada, hablemos de los puntos importantes de este peluche. La verdad es que ha sido un proyecto bastante difícil de llevar. Era un peluche que hasta que no lo terminabas, no veías si iba a quedar bien o no, porque solo con todo el conjunto de bultos puedes visualizarlo completamente. Y la verdad es que al final ha quedado muy muy logrado. Tiene algunos fallos que si repitiéramos, cambiaríamos, como los brazos hacerlos más cortos, los bultos azul clarito algo mas grandes y la cara algo más pequeña. Pero con el reto que ha supuesto...ha sido genial lo que hemos conseguido.

Si fuera para nosotras, le añadiríamos algunos detalles, como ponerle pintura fosforescente en las estrellas o probar de hacer un degradado con el aerógrafo. Pero cuando son encargos, hay que hacer lo que el cliente pide.

También cabe decir que estamos algo "tristes", porque como mucho de nuestros peluches, la luz no fue la mejor para las fotos, perdiendo mucho el color y detalle por no tener un buen estudio donde hacer las fotos. Aunque de este tema, pronto esperamos mejorar.

Aun así hay que decir que estamos muy orgullosas y felices con el resultado. Esperamos tener oportunidad de hacerle mejores fotos( o repetirlo en el futuro) y que se vea lo hermoso que ha quedado <3