The pdf containing the ENTIRE FIVE MODULES OF CONTENT OF THE CREATIVE WELLNESS PROGRAM will be posted in my Patreon Activity Feed.
When you subscribe at $35 ; upon confirmation of payment you will be able to unlock this content in the activity feed. (You will also immediately get access to unlock all of the prior Patron-Only Rewards accessible at the lesser subscription levels at this time.) If you provide your mailing address at this time, a complimentary I Stand For Love 2018 Calendar with 365 days of Creative Inspiration from Sarah Love, will be mailed to you. (In the continental United States.)
After you unlock your content and save it for your personal use; you can:
A) Choose to stay subscribed at the monthly $35 level to get private access to my Creative Wellness Program activity feed with comments and questions from participants as the program moves forward as well as, any future updates, news, activities, or resources I post pertaining to the Creative Wellness Program
B) After you save the content you like, you can Reduce your subscription to $5 per month to continue receiving new art in the activity feed every month
C) After you save the content you like, you can Reduce your subscription to $1 per month to continue to receive bloggy posts and updates about works in progress
D) Unsubscribe at anytime
Patreon Processes payments immediately when a patron pledges and then again on the 1st of the next month.
Pledges automatically renew on the 1st of every month. If you wish to cancel your pledge, you need to delete your pledge prior to the 1st of the next month to avoid another charge.
SHARING THE WELLNESS
When you SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE your Creative Wellness Program Content, not only are you getting quality content to assist you in your own Transformation to Wellness; you are also providing that same content to an eligible Spinal Arachnoiditis Survivor .
NOW BACK TO OUR WELLNESS PROGRAM
Since you will receive all of the content at once; you have the option to schedule it into your calendar as you choose. For best results; I recommend completing these activities in consecutive order and allowing yourself at least two to three weeks to fully explore the topics introduced in each module. For planning purposes, Scheduling suggestions are included.
In the First Module (suggested schedule: one-two weeks)
We will work to establish your safe space. This space will Shelter you as you do this important work. Transformation is an on-going process. There is no “end-game”… You have the power to designate a safe place to allow your own transformation to occur. Topics, Re-usuable Worksheets and activities include:
- Fortress for a Naked Thing Recap and Reference from the Art For Arachnoiditis Project
- Tools to Build Your Own Shelter
- If You Build it You Can Go There
In the Second Module (suggested schedule: one-two weeks)
We find out more about the Power of Joy, finding it, naming it, and knowing it. Re-usuable Worksheets and activities include:
- Joy Is Powerful with printable worksheet
- Grace Happens ~ Your Assignment Should You Choose To Accept It
- Quick DIY art journal instructions
In the Third Module (suggested schedule: two-three weeks)
We explore individual Adaptability. Here you will find tools that will help you Assess and Improvise to Overcome your obstacles to Wellness. Topics, Re-usuable Worksheets and activities include:
- The Adapt-Around Art Activity and Metamorphosis Mandala
- Adaptability Assessment and Time Management Tool
- Adapting for YOUR body Guidelines
- Your Assignment Should You Choose to Accept It ~Cuts Like a Knife (48 Hour Challenge also pertains to Module Five)
In the Fourth Module (suggested schedule: three weeks)
We go deep into finding out what is stopping you from being sovereign over the shape of your life. You will have the opportunity to work through tasks and activities that will help you to establish your Autonomy. Topics, Re-usuable Worksheets and activities include:
- Sovereignty Over the Shape of Your Life
- Un-masking the Naked Truth~Mask-making Art Activity with printable templates
- Your Vision of Autonomy
- Let's Talk About Control
- Shape-Shifters Creative Focus Art Activity with link to demo video
In the Fifth Module (suggested schedule: three-four weeks)
We ask and answer the important question, “How do you nourish your Wellness?” Quality input, communication, and connections are equally important Sustenance for Independent Wellness. Topics, Re-usuable Worksheets and activities include:
- Cuts Like a Knife ~ Revisiting the 48 Hour Challenge
- Quality Input ~ Creating the Right Tools to Feed YOUR Wellness
- FIVE Steps to Create the Tools:
- ONE Shed the Crap~Fertilize Your Transformation w/printable activity sheet and Cut-out template
- TWO Replacing the Crock of Crap~Lessons in Love-based choices and Vessels for Wellness for Body, Mind, and Spirit~printable worksheet and Extension Activity, Ingredients List for my anti-inflammatory menu
- THREE Connecting the Dots ~ Cultivating an Appropriate Habitat
- FOUR Your "Right" Cluster ~ How to establish your Cluster. cluster Cards for Creative Guidance Includes Message Guide and Cluster Cards printable templates to color and cut, instructions for Cluster Cards Mobile (extension art activity), Creating your Own Cluster
- FIVE Clustered Communication ~Expectations and Connections
UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT
You will receive ALL FIVE modules of the content with links to references and resources as well as, printable worksheets and activities that are yours to keep.
Because Wellness is truly a never ending journey that fluctuates as we define the term relative to our life experiences; you will be able to Re-use and re-visit this content that you save on your own device at your leisure as your Wellness Evolves with you.
UPDATE 10.6.17 ~ Although you save money, get more art, and have more support when you purchase the full program; INDIVIDUAL MODULES ARE ALSO SOLD SEPARATELY on my Website. (Calendar included in Module Five ONLY) Not an auto-response system on individual modules. Allow 2-4 business days for manual electronic delivery.