Thought I would make this to help other fans listening as well as those DMs out there running campaigns based on the podcast. I would highly recommend giving the podcast a try if you're not already familiar with it, and if you'd like a more detailed rundown of the specifics of each room pictured here check out this homebrewed accompanying module for it: http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rykDUO0R
- Access to high-resolution images of every map I create, including alternative versions without grids, labels, names, and other customizable options.
- Access to all previously released patron-only content.
- Participation in patron-only polls that helps guide the direction and goals of the content released here.
- Access to all of the previous rewards from the lower tier.
- Participation in additional polls that help determine the flavor or genre of maps.
- Access to the Photoshop file for every new map released.
- Access to all of the previous rewards from the lower tiers.
- The ability to use their support as a means of earning a personalized map--after 3 months of sequential support at this tier, Patrons at this level are rewarded with a non-commercial map commission (Battle Map, Building Map, or Town Map). To be eligible for this reward you may not have a 'maximum monthly pledge' set.
- A commercial license agreement for using the content here in your own modules and adventures.
- Access to all high-resolution maps released here, along with their unlabeled versions and Photoshop files so that they can be tailored to your particular adventure.
- Full information and conditions can be found here.