I wanted Jack to have an internal struggle. Normally he ruthlessly eats flies. Hey, a spider's gotta eat, right? But what if he meets a fly he CAN'T eat? Or worse, a fly he can't eat that WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE?
I also kinda liked that the fly can speak in simplistic emojis. I'm gonna use that more in future comics.
Wanna see some behind-the-scenes making-of this comic?
Check out the pencil art here!
Or check out the Work-In-Progress images here!
Even better!... A time lapse video of me creating it!
(This comic's Patreon "Thank You" goes to Courtny L! )
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Welcome To Club Skitter!
- A hug from me next time I see you... cuz I really appreciate your pledge!
- Be the first to see NEW Skitter comic strips before they're published online!
- Get Skitter avatars taken directly from the comics to use on your social media accounts!
- To show my appreciation, each strip will thank one patron. Yes... your name will appear on a comic. The longer you remain a patron, the more times you can be a part of Skitter!
- See Pencil art and Works-In-Progress!
- Everything in the $1 pledge!
Enter The Vault
- See Work-In-Progress time-lapse VIDEOS!
- Everything in the $2 Pledge!
Join The Elite
- A 300 DPI digital copy of a Skitter comic strip of your choosing sent to you through email for you to print!
- Everything in the $5 pledge!
- A 600 DPI digital copy of a Skitter comic strip of your choosing (digitally signed by me with a personal message of your choice) sent to you through email for you to print!
- Everything in the $10 pledge!