Preconditions: Must have helped the Night Mother.
- Fortify Sneak Attacks: +15% damage.
- Murder: +5
- Suck people into the void: +1 per victim.
- Meditate: +5 (must sacrifice a Human Heart or Human Flesh) and +50% if argonian
- Daily favor loss: -5
- Veil of Nothingness: Become visually harder to spot when you sneak near an opponent, up to 30% harder at point blank range.
- Call of the Void: When sneaking, activate a door and spend 5 favor to turn it into a void portal, sucking in everyone in a 75 foot radius and killing them instantly. Those who are detecting you resist the pull but are still staggered and incapacitated.
Sithis obviously requires murders to make it to favored status. When you do, NAVI BLAAACK HOOOLES should keep you there.
Preconditions: Complete Pieces of the Past. (Or use the MCM.)
- Amplify Destruction: Destruction spells are 10% stronger.
- Kill person: +4
- Defile (blow up) other deity's shrine: +10 diminishing to +2
- Per Destruction skill level: +0.5
- Meditate: up to +10 depending on success with boon
- Daily favor loss: -15
- Self-Immolation: When meditating, inflicts psychic fire on you that slowly drains your magicka. When magicka runs out, causes a lethal health burn instead. The less magicka you have left when you stop meditating, the more favor you gain. Your HUD disappears after a bit, so you have to guesstimate. (It's the Thunderchild mechanic in a more palatable form.)
- Burning Path: Fire aura damages nearby enemies in combat equal to (favor/3) per second. When affected enemies die, they explode for (favor*2) damage.
No surprises there. Blow stuff up and set yourself on fire for his highness' entertainment.
Preconditions: Be human.
- Elf Slayer: +15% attack damage and critical damage to elves.
- Kill elf: +2
- Kill epic enemy: +10
- Progress main quest: +5/quest
- Per warrior skill level: +0.2
- Enter Sovngarde: +40
- Meditate: +5
- Daily favor loss: -5
- Another Name for Freedom: Damage and stagger from elves reduced by (favor/3)%.
- Destiny: Supplies you with a Shield-Thane that appears and fights for you when you are up against an epic enemy. Does not require you to take action to summon it, but only works once until you meditate again.
Obviously, he's somewhat like the mannish version of Trinimac, but the fact that he only helps you against elves and especially epic enemies is unique.
Currently working on the Redguard deities, followed by the other immersive mechanics to gain or lose favour (sacrificing at a shrine giving favor and "Finest Hour", doubling favour gains for a bit; etc).
Not liking the fact that you get bonuses whereas in vanilla you don't get bonuses so the mod is overpowered.