DCS World Mission Editor Tutorial (Part 1)
Join me as I introduce the mission editor and place a couple of player vehicles as well as some targets on a nearby abandoned airfield. Future tutorials will expand on this and demonstrate how to make enemy units respawn endlessly so you'll always have a target to practice against.
Subscribe on Youtube and follow me on Twitch! I am going to start streaming the tutorials prior to editing them down for Youtube and will be more than happy to answer questions while presenting material.
Pledge $0 or more per creation
Pledge $0.01 or more per creation
$1 or more per creation
Privileges of Flight Watch:
- Eternal Thanks video credit!
- Early Access to content releases!
$5 or more per creation
Privileges of Ground Crew:
- All of the privileges of Flight Watch.
- Made Possible video credit!
- Full-length Aviation Adventures!
$10 or more per creation
Privileges of Private Pilot:
- All of the privileges of the Ground Crew.
- Generous Contributor video credit!
- Access to Behind the Scenes videos!
- Join me once a month for DCS World Online Sessions and contribute to the tutorials themselves! Ask questions, point out ways things could be done better!
$15 or more per creation
Privileges with Instrument Rating:
- All of the privileges of Private Pilots.
- Producer video credit!
- Debrief livestream after an Aviation Adventure where I talk about what went right, what went wrong, and open to Patron discussion regarding how I can improve my skills as a general aviation pilot.
$20 or more per creation
Privileges of Commercial Pilot:
- All of the privileges of Instrument Rated Pilots.
- Executive Producer video credit!
- Vote for Next Aircraft in DCS Tutorials
Once the tutorials for the current aircraft are complete, vote for the next aircraft I create tutorial videos for.
- Vote for Next Aviation Adventure Destination
I'll put up a poll with a few selected locations and you'll be able to vote for where I should fly to next.