In particular we will use a Bitmap font (non anti-aliased) which we find on the website dafont.com. We will then load the font into a tool called Bitmap Font Generator by AngelCode. There are a few setting which need to be changed so that the font will export properly. Once we save the font we'll need to rename and edit the XML file and its associated image. We also need to do some light post-processing on the PNG file to fix colors and transparency. Finally we load the font into a very simple Phaser project.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
* Ability to download game songs in MP3 format.
* Early access to game-dev blog posts and general announcements.
* Ability to download game songs in FLAC and high bitrate MP3.
* Ability to vote in polls such as upcoming post topics and game features.
* Your name will be listed in actively-maintained games.
* You will receive early access to games in cross-platform HTML5 format.