DLD 199: Digging ditches
Man-made islands are all the rage in the Gulf region, but this one is a political chasm, not a luxury residence play. Plus Norwegian shifts some service and Stroopwafels are taking a break at United.
- More discussion about the PSA issues for American Airlines because there are still issues
- Are more American Asia routes at O'Hare under pressure?
- Chelsea Kitchens wants to unionize
- No more Stroopwafels on UA but pre-mixed Old Fashioneds
- United's IAH-SYD route is suffering
- Norwegian to fly TPA-LGW/Dropping SEA
- The Iberia 90k Avios promo was either amazing or crazy. Probably both.
- Saudi Arabia is proposing to create a canal, cutting Qatar off from land.
Dots, lines, and destinations released this post 1 day early for patrons. Become a patron