Oct 2, 2020
I often play with the conquest reforged mod and resourcepack which is in 32x res, so I tried downscaling my pack to 32x to see how it would look in such low res. Turns out it's actually kinda nice, also looks slightly stylized.
Decided to share it here and make it free to download as a "demo" version of my pack, also as an alternative for the people who can't run my 128x/256x versions.
You can download the pack here (works with any 1.15/1.16 versions):
Click on the files inside the folders individually to download them
- Basic: all required essential vanilla textures, need to be loaded at the bottom
- Addon: optional extra biome-specific textures that fits vanilla gameplay
- Bonus: optional extra biome-specific textures that doesn't fit vanilla gameplay
- Models: optional extra custom models, works with any res versions
The "basic" pack need to be loaded at the bottom (just above default pack), and the optional packs can be loaded on top in any order.
The extra grass in the "models" pack works best with SEUS PTGI HRR with "Smooth Lighting" option disabled. Otherwise I don't recommend using the "models" pack.
Please check the included "features list" text file inside each optional pack to see detail descriptions of what they add, or how to remove unwanted features in the "models" pack.
Make sure these settings are set correctly, or else the textures will get messed up:
- "Quality Settings > Connected Textures" to Fancy
- "Quality Settings > Natural Textures" to Off
- "Quality Settings > Custom Colors" to On
- "Detail Settings > Alternate Blocks" to On
- "Detail Settings > Trees" to Smart or Fancy
- "Performance Settings > Smart Animations" to On
- "Shaders > Shader Options > Raytracing Options > Full Raytrace Reflections" to On (for SEUS PTGI shader only)
- "Shaders > Shader Options > Texture Resolution" to match the res of the pack you're using (for SEUS PTGI shader only)
Optionally could download the block properties file included in the download link and use it to overwrite the same file inside SEUS PTGI shaderpack. The file adds several fixes, and makes ore crystals glow if you enable "glowing redstone block" or makes the bonus pack scifi panels glow if you enable "glowing emerald block" in the shader options.
Feel free to leave some feedbacks for the existing textures, or suggestions for new block textures!