- Welcome to the show drinkers and thank you for sipping along with us for episode 89. This week it’s our monthly drinking themed episode where we go deep on a specific wine or beer style. Last month we had an amazing episode drinking trappists ales. I still have this Chimay sitting here waiting to be opened by the way. This month, as I said in the opening we’re pouring Carmenère .
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and the founder of the stay rad wine blog, …. Jeff is drinking
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery,...John Ruyak. John is drinking
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities, and Jeff is drinking
- Carménère discussion and tasting
Don’t forget to find us on social media, specifically Facebook and Instagram where we can be found simply as WeLikeDrinking, and on Twitter where our handle is @WeLikeDrinking1, the number 1.
If you enjoy the show and don’t want to miss another episode, visit our website, http://welikedrinking.com/podcast to get links to subscribe right from your phone, or whatever other method you use for your podcast subscriptions.
OK panel.. Let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights…
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.