First, sorry about the censoring on the image, but this is a public post so I have to follow the rules :-). That's the new opening image for the game, made 100% by me! Though, it's not censored in the game, of course -_-. I'm afraid I was seriously rushed for time making it, as well, so it's a little rougher than my current work usually it :-(. It'll serve for now, though! Hopefully, in the future, I'll have a little spare time to go back and polish it up a fair bit. Right now it's missing most of the refinement and tweaking steps I do to my work, under more normal conditions.
Anyway! Enough about that. I just finished publishing Build 4 for the $3+ patrons, which means it's time for a new public release as well. If you're looking for the Build 4 release post, that's in the previous post! With that obvious statement out of the way, let's move on to the Build 3 Public Release Links and Notes.
Build 3 Release Notes
This release contains 5 new rooms and 5 new Safeword Endings. This including the Drow Room which is now the largest room to-date, beating out the Minotaur village by 1500 words of content!
As you should all know, the Physical Transformation path was the focus this month, so I'll start with those rooms. But first, a hint if you want to see all content! Some of the options in the new rooms don't always result in the same content! For example, in the aforementioned Drow room (Mental Path) some of the content changes radically depending on how submissive Teva is or how many times you've chosen that option! Make sure to explore thoroughly :-). I may have to consider making a walkthrough at some point... Now, onto an overview of the new stuff.
Physical Transformation Path
- 1 new room if you choose not to stay in the Minotaur village. This room transforms you into the next race in the sub-path!
- 2 new rooms if you exit the Maze as a Futa. One room is to train you on the use of your new appendage...the second doubles the fun ;-).
Mental Transformation Path
- With nearly 5,000 words of text, the new Drow Room (accessed after the Lara-at-the-beach room on the Dom sub-path) is now the largest single room (content wise) in the game. Have fun finding all the content in it! I'm rather proud of this room and think I could almost have made a whole other game out of it if I'd just kept on going...
- Find out what happened with the disappearing chastity belt! The new room after the puppy-girl show explains that...and introduces pony play!
New Safeword Endings
- The Chaste Maid: What happens to our lovely elf if she leaves right after getting her chastity belt...
- Town Happiness Giver! Ruff!: What happens if she leaves with some...puppyish tendencies?
- Sappy Lustmance: Even fleeing from a broken heart can have a happy ending (Leave after 'losing' Lily on the Mental Path)
- Gardener for the Futanari Princess: Waaiiiittt! What if she doesn't WANT a cock, darn it!
- Inter-dimensional Merchant Cowgirl: One Maze is a Maze too Many! Leave right after the Maze room and see what happens...
- A new Opening Graphic - Made by me, myself and I.