We wanted to add support for more platforms with Duo, like we did with LSS (Win32, Android). Since we already had the remastered scenes in plan and a new UI, we decided to release all of them as a version before 0.3.
However, this version still contains some new bonuses! (See change log)
- [Remastering] A new game opening scene before the old one (additional scene, not instead).
- [Remastering] New renders for Lena scenes. (and a tiny new scene for her as well).
- Two short animations! (Opening scene, Leo & April sex scene - walkthrough[patrons post])
Animations are something we are still learning and experimenting with. Hope you like them and we will try to improve on them!
- Fixed some dialogues from 0.2 that were written while being drunk (probably).
- New conversation log available next to the Skip button. Or by pressing TAB.
Skip also got a shiny hot key, S.
- You can now also load games from within a game.
- UI Overhaul - New main menu. In-game tip UI (similar to LSS). Game UI next!
- Load and Save menus can now filter files by active character.
- The new "Announcements/More From Us" tab uses internet connection to get a list of our Patreon posts. This is done on demand, if don't want internet connection to be used, not going to the tab will not trigger it.