As DigitalFilipino.com turns 20 years old this September 2019, we are focused reaching the target of enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do e-commerce. We will also develop more e-commerce advocates, consultants, and trainers who shares the same passion that we have.
To join, please note of the following schedule via webinar from 7 pm to 9 pm:
- E-Commerce Introduction (December 22)
- Branding Development (December 29)
- Buyer Persona (January 2)
- WordPress Site Development & Security (January 5)
- Site Theme & Content Creation - Photos & Product Description (January 9)
- Content Creation - Blogs, Pages, Social Media (January 16)
- Consumer Protection & Data Privacy (January 19)
- Search Engine Optimization & Analytics (January 23)
- WordPress Maintenance & Backup Recovery (January 30)
- Customer Relationship Management (February 2)
- E-Mail Marketing (February 6)
- Blogging & Finding Blogs (February 9)
- Social Media Tools & Profile Creation (February 13)
- Social Media Content Creation (February 17)
- Social Media Campaign Activities & Schedule (February 22)
- Freelancer Business Model & Toolkit (February 25)
- Freelancer Profile Creation (February 27)
- Freelancer Service Proposal & Pricing (March 1)
- Freelancer Interview (March 3)
- Managing Clients (March 6)
- Freelancer Marketing Campaign (March 8)
- more training topics to be added....
The first trial of this program will be offered to Trainer Training community members (US$75 / month) and will be continuously improved. As soon as the series commence, Trainer Training Patrons shall get to:
- Attend the live webinar and do the exercises.
- Be a presenter in our webinar series via webinar and face to face.
- Join the certification event this April and September.