As DigitalFilipino.com turns 20 years old this September 2019, we are focused on reaching the target of enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do e-commerce. We will also develop more e-commerce advocates, consultants, and trainers who share the same passion that we have.
To join and become Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 1, review the lessons and submit a demo video / presentation deck on the following topics:
- E-Commerce Introduction
- Branding Development
- Buyer Persona
- WordPress Site Development & Security
- Site Theme & Content Creation - Photos & Product Description
- Content Creation - Blogs, Pages, Social Media
- Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Search Engine Optimization & Analytics
- WordPress Maintenance & Backup Recovery
- Customer Relationship Management
- E-Mail Marketing
- Blogging & Finding Blogs
- Social Media Tools & Profile Creation
- Social Media Content Creation
- Social Media Campaign Activities & Schedule
Note that access to the above will be at four (4) topics at a time. Once the demo video and presentation deck are received and check, the next 4 modules will be provided.
To become a Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 2, the trainer must demonstrate capacity on the following as well.
- E-Commerce Business Model Development
- E-Commerce Marketplaces
- Online Payment System
- Supplier Sourcing Strategies
- Logistics Setup
- E-Commerce Marketplace Development
- SEO and Multi-Funnel Content Development
- 21-Days & 66-Days Digital Marketing Campaign Execution
The first trial of this program will be offered to Trainer Training community members (US$75 / month) and will be continuously improved. Trainer Training Patrons shall get to:
- Access the recorded webinar and do the exercises (presentation video, training deck, and exercises)
- Lessons are opened gradually. They are only unlocked after the trainer submits their demo video and talk.
- Be a presenter in our webinar series via webinar and face to face.
- Participate in training events.
The Certified E-Commerce Trainer recognition, once earned, shall be valid for as long as the trainer remains a patron.