A "simplified" "object" "relational" "model"
I'm very glad to report that the economy is finally coming together:
- I nailed down all the (initially) required abstractions.
- I already wrote roughly half of the required behaviour in code.
- I decided to not first implement the economy abstractly and then connect it to the game world later, like I initially planned, but instead to immediately hook it up with the traffic simulation and go for something visible as early as possible.
There is basically only one part that's not completely clear yet:
- Which mechanism to use for families trying to find a new supplier for a good
- Under which circumstances families decide to give up on their favourite supplier of a good
Finally, schraubedrin suggested better Patreon rewards and more interaction - expect an announcement about that one of the next days!
Discussion on /r/Citybound