I had a whole lot of fun with this and it might be my favorite update I've put out yet.
Without too many spoilers, this update focuses on what happens if you decide to turn down the club and head back home, giving you a chance to reconnect with Allison, the girl from the first scene of the game.
It serves as a stand-alone ending and is the total length of about two regular chapters.
In the next update we'll return to the main storyline to stay to run the club now that we know what would happen if we left.
I updated the game with the help of some great feedback and suggestions, so consider this version tested and ready to play.
Android Version 1 download
Android version 2 download
If you haven't played the new update yet, stop reading and go do it!
Don't spoil your dinner.
If you have already played the game and are wondering what's changed in 3.3 vs. 3.2, they are:
- Added a quick scene at the beach with Allison
- Added more expressive reactions, especially while talking to Allison at her house and the bar
- Added an extra sex scene at the end on the solo Allison route for both branches
- Made the recap at the beginning of the update not appear for people replaying the game
- Added mention of the bottle of pills being taken
- Fixed several typos
- Several more things called out on Discord and on here
Is it worth downloading again?
Not necessarily if you already played through all the content, but if not, here's a rundown of the five main endings in case you missed any:
- Turning down/not winning over Allison and being visited by Gabi
- Being loyal to Allison and knocking her up
- Being loyal to Allison and getting a threesome with her and Kat
- Hooking up with Kat behind Allison's back and knocking them both up
- Hooking up with Kat behind Allison's back but still leveraging a threesome
To help you find the different endings, check out the walkthrough.
Why make an update that veers off from the main storyline already?
Without it, there would be several more chapters before we saw any BE or pregnancy content and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long.
I liked the idea of discovering what life would be like if you turned down the club.
Plus, I thought it would be a great chance to get to know Allison and Kat better.
As usual, if you find any typos or errors the best place to let me know is on Discord, but feel free to send a message or leave a comment as well.