Tasks accomplished during last week :
• Spent some time planning administrative appointments again (patrons already know what I’m plotting~). Those went more or less well. I admit I’m a bit lost now, I need to think about it with a cool head.
• I’m stalking some artists in order to find a new one for future projects. Fortunately, Super Orties is here to assist me :p.
• A good chunk of the work I completed was related to Android. I spent a whole day to finish adjusting HVNCML and GoO, before releasing Ambre on Google Play, and then talking about my experience in a long article. If you want to know more about the whole process, I recommend that you read it! Incidentally, I was very surprised to learn that PyTom himself had read it, I’m really flattered, especially because I feel I did stupid things X). Only two games left!
• Orties just started a new school year but she was able to finish a CG. Too bad she chose the last one in the chronological order, meaning testers will have to read the two last chapters in one go =’D.
• While opening the game, I noticed a stupid bug in the Gallery that switched two chibis. It’s now fixed. BTW, all new chibis are already integrated!
• I was able to chat a bit with Roganis and we both agreed that it’d be great to release the OST from Garden of Oblivion and Wounded by Words soon. Both games should be mixed in the same soundtrack, just like with the compilation and we’ll try to release it around October.
• Well, patrons already saw this scene a while ago but I posted a new screenshot from Milk Episode 5. I shouldn’t forget that it’s about to come out pretty soon XD.
• I realize I never count the posts I make on Patreon as work, even though I still spend time writing them. So I’m gonna add a small recap to each report. As it happens, this week I revealed bits of a very expressive CG and I made a special article about the future of Milk with exclusive pictures to try to add more content.
See you soon with new adventures!