Tasks accomplished during last week:
• We launched a new giveaway, on Tumblr this time. So there’s only one week left to purchase Atelier Dreamnoid packs and enter the last giveaway!
• In the meantime, I’ve been working on a presentation file for Chronotopia and started thinking about the visual identity of the upcoming Kickstarter. While I was at it, I also took the newest information into account to make the nearly final cost breakdown. I can’t wait to show you that~
• Work on the translation of Chronotopia is still progressing and I should be able to integrate the first scenes very soon!
• I posted on Patreon the different designs for the princess’ clothes. One of the designs that have not been selected instead found its way on another CG, whose sketch I showed you. It will be a special illustration in a stained-glass style. Incidentally Melow finished it since then and it has been integrated in-game. The result is really cool.
• I adjusted many other things: like the namebox is placed a bit better, the gallery has been updated and the very last part of the script is now present.
• In addition to all of that, I added one of the gameplay segments. The background wasn’t final at that time but Pyrite finished it during the weekend!
• And I kept the best for last: the team now includes a new member. Olivier Renouard from Butterfly Tea has accepted to join Roganis to make Chronotopia’s music. I hope you will welcome him with open arms :3.
See you soon with new adventures!