ENG/Team Weekly Report: 8th – 14th August 2016
That was an especially difficult week. Not only am I still unable to use my laptop but, my health issues are also more problematic than expected. Given the very bad timing, it's obsviously a handicap for the upcoming campaign and I will likely have to wait a while longer before announcing a date =/.
Tasks accomplished during last week:
- The small game I made on social networks is more or less finished since all the outfits have been unlocked on Twitter and Tumblr. In any case, it was fun!
- I spent a little more time on completing Chronotopia's demo (fixing bugs, adding the credits and titorial phases) in order to make it available on Patreon Wednesday. This version is still imperfect but it will allow me to look for testers and proofreaders shortly ^^.
- It took me ages to do it but I've nearly finished the Prefundia page for the Kickstarter campaign. Even if there are some elements missing, don't hesitate to take a look and tell me what you think! I thank all those who did; incidentally, your help is priceless :3.
- While I was at it, I've updated Chronotopia's thread in some of the forums I'm on to show the page and some screenshots.
- I'm also working on The Parasol Festival since I'ev received the last fime but, since there was a short break I find myself slightly slower than before. The fact that this file is probably the longest really doesn't help but I won't stop so close to the goal X).
See you soon with new adventures!