ENG/Team Weekly Report: 23rd – 29th January 2017
Tasks accomplished during last week:
- One can say that the week started with great fanfare since my local newspaper published an article about Chronotopia ! Many thanks for this opportunity =).
- Right after I posted the animated version of the lakeside background on Patreon Tuesday.
- But my biggest victory remains that I was able to finish the B2 route on which I was stuck for weeks. The beast represents 28 000 words, which is rather substantial, but the most important things is that I can finally move on!
- And as a background never comes alone, I published PyriteKite’s sketches for the backyard Thursday on Patreon. That one incidentally gave us a hard time ^^’.
- I wanted to experiment new things by creating a Discord server for the team and I’m quite satisfied for now. That’s why I’ve decided to open it to patrons. I’m not sure I will make it completely public though, we'll see…
- Finally, I’ve concluded by sending the monthly newsletter for January .
See you soon with new adventures!