ENG/Team Weekly Report: 20th – 26th February 2017
Tasks accomplished during last week:
- As with every month, I’ve published an update on Chronotopia’s Kickstarter in order to give news on our progress. I advise you to take a look ;).
- So I’ve decided to focus on other projects to feed my Patreon posts this week, starting with Khzi and the Cursed Stone. Like this, I’ve shared the logo creation process Tuesday.
- Butterfly tea, Chronotopia’s composer, has posted two arranged tracks from the soundtrack on his Soundcloud. They’re both borgeous so I warmly invite you to listen to them…and maybe buy some of his albums if you like his work!
- Meanwhile, Ambre’s remake is almost finished: there’s only a few CG Melow has to do and I’m currently intregrating/revising the English translation. Let’s say it will be available soon to the people who pledge 10$ or more on Patreon =).
- Incidentally, I’ve shared the first five minutes of the game in a video Thursday in order to give you a taste of it.
- I’ve also sent the monthly newsletter for February Saturday.
- I should be done with Mutiny’s GUI (« should ») and I’m currently tackling the scripting itself. You could say the real work starts now XD.
See you soon with new adventures!
Become a patron to
Unlock 395 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message