Have you been to Dragonmeet yet?
If you did, you already know how much fun it is to attend this event.
If you didn’t, do not worry. You don’t have to wait for next year’s edition to enjoy a slice of London’s largest tabletop gaming convention.
We head to a very northern and windy destination, on a mission to find a lost.
As the way is long an treacherous, several interviews will also rhythm this episode.
I must say I am very happy with the random encounters I rolled.
Only friendly people:
- Several member of the Role Play Haven
including an old ally.
- Porter Williams, a friendly Utahn. I keep running in people from that state
for some reason but this one is seasoned in the art of tabletop RPG
- Nelyhann author of French crowdfund extraordinaire tabletop RPG“Shadows Of Esteren
- The good folks of “The Formal Gamer : A Dungeons and Dragons Podcast
- Oliver Brooks a game designer from Wotan Games
busy play-testing his latest creation
- Andrew Dacey from London Indie RPG
- Dominic McDowall is CEO of Cubicle 7
” on Monday February 29th at the Tattershall Castle.
…and for another slice of Dragonmeet audio, please check the excellent “Episode 4 – RPG Games Cons Dragonmeet” by the Grognard Files.