Hear from Dr. O’Shaughnessy as she discusses:
• Uncovering the mystery of infertility and coming up with a personalized plan.
• The trend of people waiting longer to get pregnant — why it’s happening and what it’s affecting.
• The story of a young woman who went in for a laparoscopic procedure for an ectopic pregnancy and found something unexpected and life changing!
• The importance of patients being educated and being their own advocates…getting second and third opinions (and talking to your uterus, if necessary).
• Uterine transplants, swapping genetic material, changing genes within chromosomes, chromosomal testing, and more (oh my).
• The recommendation on how long you should try before seeking help for infertility.
• The oldest patient she’s helped get pregnant with her own eggs and the oldest with donor eggs (guesses? no…it’s not 70).
Want to share your story or ask a question? Call and leave us a message on our hotline: 303-997-1903.
Learn more about our podcast: iwanttoputababyinyou.com
Learn more about our surrogacy agencies: brightfuturesfamilies.com
Learn more about Ellen’s law firm: trachmanlawcenter.com
Learn more about Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado: conceptionsrepro.com
Tune in next week when we speak with Danielle Kitson, a partner at an International Law Firm.