After a rather Frenchy episode, we are back on our side of the Channel.
- Meet Cecily from Aeon Games publisher of a variety of games using the Mithras system in both fantasy and fantasy settings;
- It’s been a while since our last chat with Cubicle 7. This time Jon Hogson introduces us to their latest releases;
- A quick stop at the D&D Adventure League’s Epic for a few words with Will Doyle;
- Then we had the privilege to meet Rick Meints, President of Chaosium, who shares The Rolistes Podcast interest in Nephilim;
- Finally, what a better note to end this weekend that a final word with three listeners (three Rolistes) of the show, Rich Green, Kate and Asako Soh. It was great meeting you three.
Thanks, thanks, thanks Rolistes and all the lovely people I met at the UK Games Expo 2017. Can’t wait to be back there next year.
In the meantime, I recommend to book December 2nd for this year’s #PodcastZone at Dragonmeet with a plethora of shows: Rusty Quill, Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff, The Formal Gamer Podcast , The Rolistes Podcast, The Coriolis Effect, Chimpions, BRB Geek Speak, The Geekly Chronicles , Demipia, The Penance RPG Podcast, Tabletop Twats, The Wild Die, Wizard on the Wynd, Pretending With Dice, The Critical Twits, Dem Drunk Blokes, Lore Maidens, The Pocket Mimic Podcast, How We Roll Podcast, Bailor’s Blades, Crudely Drawn Swords, Girls On Tour Podcast, The Smart Party and many more shows.
Please help the show reach the top of the Podchaser charts and reach new listeners.
Email: [email protected]
The Rolistes Podcast by Kalum is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
“Girly Worm” by Mike Viola
“Julius Ceasar Blues” by Sea Monster
“Mystery Aircraft Lost in Fog over California Canyons” by The Fucked Up Beat
Theme song: “Solta o Frango” by Bonde Do Role
All songs available for free download at http://freemusicarchive.org/