Amanda is the Business Manager for Colorado Surrogacy. She lives in Colorado with her husband of ten years and two amazing boys. She is a sign language interpreter and an experienced gestational surrogate and now uses her superpowers to help other people with their surrogacy experiences!
Listen as Amanda shares:
- How her sister’s early diagnosis of cancer at 18 months inspired her to become a surrogate.
- Her friend’s story of loss and how it led her to become her surrogate.
- Their experience doing an independent match without an agency.
- The legal issues they ran into without the help of an agency (i.e. trusting someone when they said the GC and IP could share an attorney).
- The double embryo transfer and the scary situation when she started bleeding early in the pregnancy.
- How she finally found her own legal representation after 20 weeks pregnant to put together the Pre-Birth Order.
- The dramatic birth story and what her relationship with the IPs is like now.
- Her motivation behind working with an agency now to help other surrogates.
Want to share your story or ask a question? Call and leave us a message on our hotline: 303-997-1903.