September is the Founder and CEO of 4 Months to Fertile, a fertility coach and mother of seven (yes, SEVEN) children. So…yeah, not busy AT ALL.
September chats with Ellen and Jennifer about:
- Being a mother of four and dealing with recurrent miscarriages—and what she did about it to then have three more kids.
- How she completely changed her eating habits and lifestyle.
- How much nutrition can affect fertility.
- Her meetings, her app, her cookbook — all the resources she has available to help members stay motivated.
- Her tips to getting started and staying on track with your nutrition journey.
- The upcoming Colorado Fertility Conference (May 26, 2019) she is organizing, combining the best of Western and Eastern medicine—and the amazing giveaways that will be available!
Want to share your story or ask a question? Call and leave us a message on our hotline: 303-997-1903.
Learn more about our podcast: iwanttoputababyinyou.com
Learn more about our surrogacy agencies: brightfuturesfamilies.com
Learn more about September’s work and register for her fertility clinic: septemberburton.com
Learn more about the Colorado Fertility Conference: https://www.coloradofertilityconference.com/
Fill out this form to tell Congress they should support legislation that results in access to affordable adoption, biological family building care, and fertility preservation services: https://zurl.co/ypH6