summary: This week on Pair of Normal Rogues, Brian and Jason investigate a haunted wizard tower built on sacred land. There's something off about the caretakers of the tower, have these paranormal events driven them mad? ... or are these accounts of the supernatural just a product of their madness?
air date: 2017.10.27
video: 1920x1080, 23.976 fps, 12.00 Mbps
audio: AAC 320 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo
filesize: 5,523,898,405 bytes
- It Registers ad (where Jason chloroforms Brian)
- Why Do Ouija Boards Work?
- Why Backmasking Sounds Like The Devil
- American Journal of Ophthalmology - series 3 volume 4, 1921
- Public Domain footage during ad breaks
We are funded in part by you lovely patrons. Thank you. Special thanks go to contributors Mark Gibson and Michael Booth.
Patreon & Discord: http://patreon.com/modernrogue
Outtakes & BTS: http://youtube.com/scamstuff
This episode was made with the help of: