In this special edition of False Flag Weekly News, co-hosts Kevin Barrett and Anthony Hall take an in-depth look at Trump's decision to decertify the Iran nuclear deal. They move on to free speech issues including Anthony Hall's academic freedom case; the vilification and even imprisonment of people who question the details about one particular holocaust (while all other holocausts, including much larger ones, can be discussed freely); the wisdom or lack of it of making "crisis actor" accusations against specific individuals based on cursory "investigations"; and the question of whether Pyotr Pavlensky's decision to start burning down the world's central banks is (A) art, (B) politics, (C) a really good idea, or (D) all of the above.
Here are the stories we covered and their urls.
1) The Iranian Nuclear Deal in Global Geopolitics (16 slides)
2) Anthony Hall case: Smoking gun in Schnarr/Lethbridge Herald libel http://lethbridgeherald.com/news/lethbridge-news/2017/10/08/u-of-l-faculty-association-headed-to-arbitration/
3) The contested centenary of Britain’s ‘calamitous promise’ https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/oct/17/centenary-britains-calamitous-promise-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine
4) Scaramucci Post poll questions holocaust orthodoxy https://www.yahoo.com/news/scaramucci-post-just-tweeted-most-133817248.html
5) Ursula Haverbeck sentenced to six months for "holocaust denial" https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-court-sentences-88-old-holocaust-denier-jail-143826112.html
6) Are Gitmo captives being "zapped" – just like US Embassy personnel in Havana? http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article179456726.html
7) Braden Matejka is an ordinary guy, well-known in his community – NOT a crisis actor
8) Pyotr Pavlensky: Let's burn the banks – and call it performance art! https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/arts/pyotr-pavlensky-paris-fire.html