- I've made a pledge, but I need to send in my request. How do I do that?
To keep the spambots off our contact info, we've left our email in a patron only post. Alternately, you can send us a Patreon message.
- When should I send in my request?
As soon as possible! *laughs* The first week of the month or the last few days of the preceding month are the best, that way we can start working on it as soon as Patreon tells us the month's charges have cleared, which is usually the third of the month. (This is also why there's almost no content in the first week of the month.)
- How will I be credited as a patron, when you post the work?
However you tell us to credit you! Failing that, we'll use the name you use on Patreon or, if we know you on Tumblr or AO3, we'll attribute it to your username, so you'll be notified it was posted.
- What if I don't want to be credited as a patron?
Let us know in your request! We have anons among our patrons, now, and it's no trouble to say something was requested by an anonymous patron.
- Can I make requests related to your non-fandom works?
If you know anything about our non-fandom works, sure! Jump right in.
- You haven't finished [fic] and I really like it! Can I bribe you to add another chapter?
Continuations of stuff we left open can always be funded, if we've got anything unfinished you'd like us to give priority to. Just go in for the 'shortfic' pledge, and request it.
- The shortfics are really short. Can I request a multi-chapter shortfic?
Yes! If you'd like to use the next month to continue the fic from the month before, or you anticipate that you're asking for something that may take multiple months, just let us know!
- I've noticed you don't post shortfics on Patreon! How will those be delivered?
Shortfics/codices are posted elsewhere, and the patron will receive a Patreon message with a link to the requested work. If we forget to message you -- rare, but it does happen -- just drop a message and remind us.
- What timezone is your events calendar in?
As of right now, it's using Eastern Time -- EST (GMT -5)/EDT (GMT -4) -- same as our chat schedule posts. If you need to convert that to your local time, we suggest this timezone converter.
Got more questions? Comment on this post for answers.
Become a patron to
Unlock 18 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message