As The Good Place finishes its 4th and final season, we reflect on the cultural impact of a refreshingly sincere and optimistic show which came at a particularly dark time. Join us as we revisit some of our favorite moments, and ask what The Good Place taught us about how to be a good person in a morally complex world.
0:40 - Anita and Ebony flesh out their Star Trek, space-vape fanfic
2:25 - Main Discussion on the final season of The Good Place
39:08 - What’s Your Freq Out?
- Carolyn on Until the End of the World on Criterion Channel
- Ebony on Cinematography and DPs
- Anita on Sayaka Murata's “Convenience Store Woman” (2016 in japan) / english translation in 2018
- Our previous episode on The Good Place - https://youtu.be/qq4x0CmDCYI
- “The Good Place Doesn’t Need a Love Story” by Angelica Jade Bastién, Vulture, January 23, 2020 - https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/the-good-place-eleanor-chidi-love-story.html
- Women vs. History: The Defiant Lives That They Don’t Want You to Know by Anita Sarkeesian and Ebony Adams - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1250146739/