You can skip profiles that don't match your needs. To do this, simply download attached filter.json file and put it into Insomniac folder near start.py. Please activate your bot to let this feature work.
This file is an example containing all available parameters. Please edit it before using! Open it in any text editor and change values for parameters or simply delete them to ignore.
• skip_business – skip business accounts if true
• skip_non_business – skip non-business accounts if true
• min_followers – skip accounts with less followers than given value
• max_followers – skip accounts with more followers than given value
• min_followings – skip accounts with less followings than given value
• max_followings – skip accounts with more followings than given value
• min_potency_ratio – skip accounts with ratio (followers/followings) less than given value (decimal values can be used too). E.g. with value "1" all accounts with more followings than followers will be skipped. With value "0.5" it will skip all accounts which don't have at least 0.5 x followings followers. With value "2" – all accounts which don't have at least 2 x followings followers.
• max_potency_ratio – skip accounts with ratio (followers/followings) more than given value (decimal values can be used too). E.g. with value "1" all accounts with more followers than followings will be skipped. With value "0.5" it will skip all accounts which have more than 0.5 x followings followers. With value "2" – all accounts which have more than 2 x followings followers.
• privacy_relation – interact only with public accounts (only_public), only with private accounts (only_private), or with both of them (private_and_public)
• min_posts – skip accounts with less posts than given value
• max_digits_in_profile_name – maximum amount of digits in profile name (more than that – won't be interacted
• skip_profiles_without_stories – skip accounts that doesn't have an updated story (from last 24 hours)
• blacklist_words – skip accounts that contain one of these words in the profile biography
• mandatory_words – skip accounts that don't have all of these words in the profile biography
• specific_alphabet – skip accounts that contain text in their biography/username which is different from the provided alphabet list. List of available alphabets: LATIN, GREEK, CYRILLIC, ARMENIAN, HEBREW, ARABIC, SYRIAC, THAANA, DEVANAGARI, BENGALI, GURMUKHI, ORIYA, TAMIL, TELUGU, KANNADA, MALAYALAM, SINHALA, THAI, LAO, TIBETAN, MYANMAR, GEORGIAN, HANGUL, ETHIOPIC, CHEROKEE, CANADIAN ABORIGINAL SYLLABICS, KHMER, MONGOLIAN, HAN (Japanese, Chinese, Korean ideographs), HIRAGANA, KATAKANA, YI.
If you don't want the script to check some of these conditions, simply delete them.
Since of v3.2.0 you can also specify filters in configuration files, read more in this post.