Time For Birds Demo 0.0.1:
- Intro scripted up to the first forest
- First forest layout is completed, 75% of ground is finished
- 35 different bird species available to play as, 51 including plumage variations. Not all are unlocked right away. (To unlock all temporarily, go to the "Advanced Options" menu, press F5 to access the debug menu, and select "See All Birds".)
- Music & weather SFX are implemented. Most bird noises and some SFX are missing
- Weather visual effects look decent but need improvement
- Main menu and all its features are fully functional. Pause menu works but has some missing features & dummy menus
Goals for the next version:
- Finish battle system and script the battle tutorial
- Finish first forest modeling & scripting
I'd like to make it clear that there isn't very much content yet, especially in this first build. This is the result of over a year of engine work and story planning being combined into the start of something cohesive and playable. Now the hardest part is out of the way, and I can work on building proper additions to the game's content, which is what we've all been waiting for! There'll only be more from here!
So here's how you can access the Patreon builds!
For new Patrons
If you pledge to the Early Bird Access tier, you'll be charged at the beginning of each month, and you can cancel or change your pledge at any time. By pledging, you'll automatically gain access to download the newest builds of Time For Birds as they become available!
For current Patrons
If you change your reward tier, you'll only be charged for the new amount at the beginning of the next month. For example, upgrading from $5 to $10 means you'll be charged a total of $10 at the beginning of the next month.
This is exciting! I've gotten so much done in the past week to get everything running smoothly, and it's finally time to share a playable version of what I've created! I'll see you all tomorrow when it's ready!!