Firstly, I don’t think you should be so hard on your town. It’s got a couple of great parks and a Chipotle and several kind & interesting people you still haven’t met yet.
But, if that's not enough, I've got a solution.
Download Mr. Mysterio's official flyers from this post. Print them out and put them up anywhere you see flyers–or anywhere you don't see enough flyers*.
Put them in offices, coffee shops, community centers, laundromats, coffee shops, tanning salons, nail salons, coffee shops, or coffee shops.
Between now and the end of March, send us a picture of one of your publicly posted flyers along with your birthdate and Mr. Mysterio will write you a personalized horoscope**.
(Oh, boy. This is gonna make Agnes really nervous.)
* Some tips for flyering:
1. When you print these, print them at 100%. Do not select the "fit to page" option. That makes the tabs come out funny and unevenly-spaced.
2. These flyers are two sided. When I do them at home, I just print out the front and then turn the paper over and run it through again to print the back. If you only have the means to print the front, you are still cool and should do it anyway. The back only has the website address on it.
3. Cut those phone # tabs to seperate them before posting for easy-tear success!
4. Pro Tip: When you put these up, people are more likely to take a tab if they see that one is already taken. Go ahead and rip one tab off and watch the tab-tearing madness begin.
5. Wherever you put up flyers, ask permission first. That way they’ll stay up longer and nobody will get yelled at.